3.4 m Chinese to sit for 2020 postgraduate admission exam
Beijing
18-December-2019
More than 3.4 million Chinese have signed up for the 2020 national exam for postgraduate enrolment scheduled from December 21 to 23, the Chinese Ministry of Education has said.
The ministry has invited public oversight and tip-offs of exam-related wrong doings including organised cheating and the peddling of so-called answers, reported Xinhua news agency.
In accordance with the latest interpretation of applicable legal provisions, those acts will lead to criminal penalties, according to a statement by the ministry.
A total of 2.9 million Chinese students took the entrance exam for postgraduate studies last year, the highest number in the past 40 years, statistics from the Chinese Ministry showed.IANS
More Headlines
US Tariff Hike Hits Tamil Nadu Seafood Exports, Shrimp Firms Slash Production by 50%
Tamil Nadu CM Stalin Seeks Emergency Relief for Exporters Hit by US 50% Tariffs
Coimbatore ATS Seizes 2 Tonnes of Gelatin Sticks, Driver Arrested in Madukkarai
Vijay’s Madurai Show Draws Lakhs, But Aftermath Tells A Mixed Story
NDA Trying To Snatch People's Rights, Destroy Democracy, Says Tejashwi Yadav
US Tariff Hike Hits Tamil Nadu Seafood Exports, Shrimp Firms Slash Production by 50%
Tamil Nadu CM Stalin Seeks Emergency Relief for Exporters Hit by US 50% Tariffs
Coimbatore ATS Seizes 2 Tonnes of Gelatin Sticks, Driver Arrested in Madukkarai
Vijay’s Madurai Show Draws Lakhs, But Aftermath Tells A Mixed Story
NDA Trying To Snatch People's Rights, Destroy Democracy, Says Tejashwi Yadav