7 bits of deep homework done by Sadhu Samaj on Ram Mandir Trust (IANS INSIGHT)
This is a first-hand synopsis of the homework done by the Sadhu Samaj on the Ram Mandir Trust.
At 10.30 a.m. on November 9 in the crowded Courtroom No.1, the Supreme Court delivered a landmark and historic judgment in the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid Case, wherein the Court has:
*Upheld constitutional values and equity over legalities and religious interpretations;
*Entrusted Central government with the responsibility to set up a body/trust within three months to develop and manage affairs of the said land believed to be the birthplace of Ram Lalla, instead of individual parties or private trusts being allowed to do so;
*Ensured an inclusive end of the dispute by recognising the beliefs of both Hindus and Muslims in the spirit of true Unity;
*Ensured that such disputes don't reoccur in view of the 1992 law protecting the places of worship.
After the judgment, the ball is now in the court of the Central Government to set up the Ram Mandir Trust within a three months window.
Going back a few centuries, the Sadhu Samaj in the eco-system of Ayodhya includes the sewaks in a variety of forms. Hanumangadhi is the epicentre performance of the Puja, Sewa, Archana, Bhog, Sanchalan Vevyastha of Lord Rama/Ram Lalla. In our quest for sanathan, peace and wellbeing we put together the following contours:
1. That such a body or trust be primarily comprised of the of the Sadhu Samaj Akhadas of Hanumangadhi and Ayodhya;
2. The Ram Mandir Trust be made in accordance with decisions of the entire Sadhu Samaj (which is represented over the ages/centuries through the 'sadhu sewaks' and followers of the Lord Rama in Ayodhya being the 13 Akhadas), being the resolutions in relation to Ram Mandir proposed by Mahant Rajendra Das and unanimously passed at the meeting of the Akhil Bhartiya Akhara Parishad held on 29th December 2017 under the Chairmanship of Shree Mahant Narendra Giri at Math Bagambari Gaddi Prayagraj stating that when the judgment of the Supreme Court comes in favour of Ram Lalla, the construction of the temple be done under the leadership of Shree Mahant Dharmdas Jiwho is the chela of Late Baba Abhiram Das and is thus to be responsible for the Puja, Sewa, Archana, Bhog, Sanchalan Vevyastha of Ram Lala, with cooperation of the Akhara Parishad. This proposal was endorsed by Shree Hari Giri Ji, the Patron of Shree Panchdash Naam Joona Akhara the Mahamantri of Akhil Bhartiya Akhara Parishad and was approved by Shree Mahanth Krishna Das Ji of Akhil Bhartiya Shree Panch Digambar Uni Akhara and Mahants of all the member Akharas.
3. The birthplace of Lord Rama and place of worship should continue to belong to the Lord Rama and Puja, Sewa, Archana, Bhog, Sanchalan Vevyastha should continue to be done by the chelas of Late Baba Abhiram Das, in continuation of 1949 when the idols of Ram Lalla were placed by late Mahant Baba Abhiram Das and thereafter upon receiver tool possession from him.
4. To ensure that any other persons or external parties who are not comprised in the aforesaid Sadhu Samaj of Ayodhya have no role and are not entitled to undertake the responsibilities of a pujari to do Puja, Sewa, Archana, Bhog, Sanchalan Vevyastha etc. of Lord Rama.
5. That the day to day Puja, Sewa, Archana, Bhog, Sanchalan Vevyastha and the complete day to day management of the birthplace of Ram Lalla should continue to be done as per the traditions and scriptures as set out in the Niyamawali of Hanumangadhi.
6. The 2.77 acres land being the birthplace of Lord Rama and the additional available land of 67 acres be fully utilized to make develop the abode andbirthplace of Lord Rama to enable Puja, Sewa, Archana, Bhog, Sanchalan Vevyastha of Ram Lalla as well as towards enabling the worshipers to seek darshan, parikrama etc..
7. The said be developed as per requirements under the scriptures and rituals, as briefly explained below:
A. Abode of the Deity comprising:
- Shri Ram Lalla Sanctum Sanctorum
- Shri Ram Lalla Katha Mandap
- Shri Ram Lalla Prangan Darshan Marg & Pratikchalaya area
- Shri Ram Lalla Bhog Bhojanalaya
- Shri Ram Lalla Tulsi Bagaan
- Shri Ram Lalla Yagyashala
- Shri Ram Lalla Gaushala for Deity's Bhog and Sewa
- Shri Ram Lalla Ved Gurukul & Vadan kendra
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhna & meditation Kendra
B. Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Samaj Sewa:
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Samaj awas kendra
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Samaj Ved Parayan Kendra
- Shri Ram Lalla Atithi Sadhu awas kendra
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Samaj Coordination & Sewa Kendra
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Bhojanalaya
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Tulsi Bagaan
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Yagyashala
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Gaushala for Sewa
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Ved Gurukul & Vadan kendra
- Shri Ram Lalla Sadhu Sadhna & Meditation Kendra
C. Shri Ram Lalla Teerthyatri Sewa :
- Shri Ram Lalla Teerthyatri awas kendra
- Shri Ram Lalla Teerthyatri Coordination & Sewa Kendra
- Shri Ram Lalla Teerthyatri Bhojanalaya
- Shri Ram Lalla Teerthyatri Tulsi Bagaan
- Shri Ram Lalla Teerthyatri Gaushala for Bhojanalaya
- Shri Ram Lalla Teerthyatri Ved Gurukul & Vadan kendra
- Shri Ram Lalla Teerthyatri Sadhna & Meditation Kendra
D. Shri Ram Lalla Mahotsav & Mela Sanchalan facilities:
- Shri Ramjanambhoomi Mahotsav Mela
- Shri Ram Lalla Jhula Sawan Mela
- Shri Ram Lalla 84 kosi Parikrama Mahotsav
- Shri Ram Lalla 14 kosi Parikrama Mahotsav
- Shri Ram Lalla 5 kosi Parikrama Mahotsav
- Shri Ramkot Parikrama Mahotsav
E. Shri Ramjanambhoomi Sanchalan:
- Shri Ram Lalla Administration, IT, Security & Volunteers Sewa Kendra
- Vehicle movement & Parking
- Shri Ram Van - green area. IANS