The Weekend Leader - 5 die after inhaling poisonous gas in UP

5 die after inhaling poisonous gas in UP

Sultanpur

01-November-2019

Five persons died on Friday after inhaling poisonous gas from a septic tank that was being repaired in Katghar Chiranepatti village under Dostpur police station in Sultanpur.

Six persons, according to reports, had gone down a septic tank to repair it. Five persons died within minutes while the sixth person was taken out unconscious. He has been admitted to the district hospital in a critical condition.

Chief minister Yogi Adityanath has expressed grief over the incident and has directed officials to ensure proper treatment of the person whop has been hospitalized.IANS 


Milky Mist Cheese