The Weekend Leader - Three of family die cleaning well in Bihar

Three of family die cleaning well in Bihar

Patna

02-September-2019

Three members of a family have died from suffocation on Monday while cleaning a well in a village in Bihar, the police said.

Two brothers and their uncle died due to suffocation caused by poisonous gas inside a well in Singhra village under Dulhinbazar police station in Gaya district, a police officer said.

This incident has sent shockwaves through the nearby villages and neighbouring areas.IANS 


Milky Mist Cheese